the sustainable segment is coming deep into mobile company! oh yeah!
The mobile company based in San Francisco called CREDO, has an outrageous sign that make everyone look curious: "The greenest phone company in America".
look what Credo does:
- Credo donates huge $$ for groups like: Greenpeace, Rainforest Action Network and Ocean Conservancy.
- It prints the bills with soy-based ink on 100% post-consumer recycled paper.
- They're the only one that plants 100 trees for every ton of paper we use.
- And the company is commitment to a greener world by the prominent environmental nonprofit Planning and Conservation League
- it's the first company to offer certified CarbonFree phones through our partnership with carbonfund.org
- they offer solar-powered phone chargers
- they're committed to phone recycling
this is what i consider the real sustainable company.
in brazil, it seems that all eco/ green atittude that comes from the mobile company it's just very plastic and fake. its not the real sustainable change, but just some fake strategy campaign to persuade more clients.
the mobile company just need to know that its so easy and affordable to have the real sustainability into their business model.