yes, this is true! the acid thing that you put in the salad can make inumerous incredible things.
let's point every advantages the green blogs are highlighting about this nice product:
- Vinegar is inexpensive
- it's a environmentally friendly product
- It doesn't hurt your home's air quality and the packaging and waste are pretty minimal
- You can use like fabric softener
- Vinegar as nail polish
- It removes cigarette smells from clothes
- Unstick gum from clothes
- Gently and liberally apply vinegar to a sunburn to soothe the pain.
- In the laundry area, it can Remove lint, Brightens Colors, Reduced Static, Reduced Soap Residue
- Vinegar makes a great aftershave
- Use vinegar to aid problematic skin
- Vinegar cleans and softens hands.Vinegar Night Cream
"Use vinegar to beautify yourself and the planet"
some links to find out more about vinegar:
The daily Green